Friday, January 20, 2012

Here I go again... I'm trying here.  What did I accomplish on my list?
  • I cooked a few times.  A killer beef stew, chicken, pizza.  Pretty good.
  • Left the house with the boys - once.  In my defense, it is really really cold here, and we hung out indoors and watched Curious George
  • E-mailed with my best friend since High School.  I've missed her, it's been nice
  • Told another friend I have a blog!  (Grad school bestie)
  • Put away a ton of laundry, but I let my kids play in my closet again, so it's still a mess
So...  That's a start.  Right now I'm listening to my baby crying on the baby monitor, while watching something mindless on TV.  I would love to add to my to-do list,but what I really want is to check stuff off.  So here is what I will do:  Copy my old list, cross some stuff off and add to it.  Sound good?  Yes is does!


  • Cook a proper dinner at least 4 nights a week - Ok 3.  Almost
  • Make (and keep) some new friends this year - did something!
  • Plan a wedding - Did absolutely nothing
  • Organize my closet - it was organized, now it's a mess again
  • Make a photo album for my boys’ first birthday (note, I’m already 6 months late) - nothing
  • Figure out how to get my itunes playlists off my old computer and onto the new - nothing.
  • Sell old computer - need to do above first!
  • Get out of the house with my boys most days I’m not working - one day!
  • Keep up the blog for at least a while. - check!
And to add:
  • Rearrange our home office / playroom / stroller storage
I think that's it for tonight.  I'll try to check in in a few days.  And PS - the baby is no longer crying.  Just left him alone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love lists... they make me feel in control of my life, even when I'm not.

    Do you mean paper photo album or digital?

    ReplyDelete